Hayrei replied

293 weeks ago

Universal Soldier Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

An elite team of soldiers has been used against terrorists where they use astounding physical capabilities to overcome them. Victoria, a reporter, follows them and discovers a part of their secret. When one of the team kills her cameraman she tries to escape. Luc, one of the soldiers begins to have flashbacks and turns sides and helps her as the remainder of the team follows to protect their secrets.
Private Luc Deveraux and his sadistic sergeant, Andrew Scott, got killed in Vietnam. The army uses their bodies for a secret project - reanimating dead soldiers as deadly obedient cyborgs. However, their memories come back too.
No words can really explain this movie excepted for REALLY SHOCKING, there is no acting involved, a very weak story, the only good thing about the movie is that it successfully puts you to sleep from 100mins of boredem
I first saw Universal Soldier when I was about 10 and I can remember how entertained I was. At the time, it was a relatively new concept (cyborg/ reanimated people) and that is what I think really drew people to this movie. I have just bought the DVD here in the UK hoping that I would still share my enthusiasm of seven years ago, but in all honesty I was not. There are some great action sequences - the dam and the final showdown to name a few - and all were beautifully choreographed. However, the fast paced plot of the first half hour really begins to die the moment most of the Uni Sols burn up, and afterwards you realise that it is basically another one of Van Dammes weak attempts at rivalling Arnie or Sly. As I said - the action is great, mainly due to having Vic Armstrong on board, but don't expect miracles. Afterall, a movie that takes music from Terminator 2 for its trailers cannot be that good, can it? 6 out of 10.
It's a bad memory trip through the wasteland of movies past, swamped with bonehead dialogue, stock parts, cookie-cutter romance and gunked to the gills with generic techno-drool. [8 July 1992]

a5c7b9f00b
Home of the Brave full movie downloadAichi and Kamui movie in hindi dubbed downloadParadise Trail 720pA Troubled Mind download torrentNight Call movie hindi free downloadThe High tamil dubbed movie downloadVictim of Circumstance hd full movie downloadEpisode 1.109 in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.69 full movie in hindi 720pEpisode 1.57 full movie download

jesigeo replied

188 weeks ago

Universal Soldier is one of the best films that has ever been made in the science fiction series. I love watching this film series. Plant-Based Diet You are the reason for watching this movie and I would appreciate you if you suggest to me more like this.
Please log in to post a reply.