Hayrei replied

295 weeks ago

Game Of Death II Movie Free Download Hd > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

While investigating his friend Chin Ku's (Hwang Jang Lee) death, martial artist Billy Lo (Bruce Lee) is killed. His younger brother, Bobby Lo (Kim Tai Chung), investigates both deaths. His search takes him to Japan, where he befriends Lewis (Roy Horan), master of the Castle Of Death. But when Lewis is brutally murdered, Bobby must investigate the mysterious Fan Yu temple, where he must enter an underground pagoda and face off with the most terrifying of enemies.
A mish-mash of archive footage from older Bruce Lee movies, which actually only gives us one original and previous unseen Bruce Lee fight scene. And that is not enough to make it watchable, as the incredible archive fight scenes did it in his other posthumous movie, Game of Death, 1978.<br/><br/>The lack of unseen material with Bruce Lee is affecting the plot to focus on Lee&#39;s characters brother, Bobby Lo, played by Tae-jeong Kim, who also was stand-in for Lee in Game of Death. <br/><br/>The top billing for Lee, and the stylization as a sequel to Game of Death is a misnomer. (Lee&#39;s character being named Billy Lo as the only real reference in the movie). Even though it is a production by Hong Kong producer Raymond Chow, who was the producer of Lee&#39;s previous Hong Kong movies and co-directed by former Lee accomplished Sammo Hung. It even has Roy Chiao playing a similar character to the one he played in Lee&#39;s Enter the Dragon, 1973. And the plot is derived from a original script by Lee. <br/><br/>But in fact it unintentionally ends up more as a parody to the genre instead of a tribute. (Jang Lee Hwang and Roy Horan&#39;s characters are almost ridiculous cliché) And in that way it should be watched. Which is a shame for Lee&#39;s legacy.
i first seen this unique flick in 1988 and was impressed especially with the final fight scene with bobby lo and the evil chin ku.they&#39;re rivalry transferred into kung fu action made it one of the most impressive fight scenes that i&#39;ve ever seen.i&#39;ve seen many kung fu flicks.all of vann damme&#39;s,chuck norris&#39;es,and practically all of everybody else&#39;s.oh yeah,all of bruce lee&#39;s flix at least 10 times apiece.but like i was saying,of all that i&#39;ve watched,this one has some extreme groundbreaking stuff.i could hardly believe my eyes when i first saw it and upon purchasing it last year i was eager to let my guests check it out for themselves.everyone else that&#39;s seen it has been equally impressed,especially with the final fight scene.<br/><br/>the rest of the movie has it&#39;s flaws but they actually ironically contridict themselves into some genuine classic unintentional 70&#39;s style kung fu humor.(i know the flix from 1981 by the way)<br/><br/>aside from the flaws in acting and plot,this nevertheless stands firm as at least a well done project in the action fighting sense of the term project.yeah.i guess that basically sums it up.it&#39;s a bit more of a unique project of action fighting more than it is a genuine action flick.<br/><br/>in conclusion of my point,i give the flick a 10/10in the fighting action department,a 7/10 for it&#39;s unintentional humor,and a 3/10 for storyline,acting and plot.that would probably amount to an overall rating of a 6.5/10,i&#39;d say.which means it just barely passes overall.<br/><br/>but once again i emphasize,the fighting mastery is unforgettable and leaves a lasting impact on martial art&#39;s enthusiast&#39;s and practitioners alike.

Two different versions exist of Game Of Death 2: the HK Version (Theatrical Version) and the International Version. The only missing scenes in the HKV are some flashbacks, but unfortunately the greenhouse fight is one of them. That makes the HKV kind of useless, but then again the IVL is dubbed in English which is a big disadvantage of this version.
a5c7b9f00b
Ghostbusters full movie hd 1080p downloadParallax full movie hd 720p free downloadLucy downloadDownload the Salting the Battlefield full movie tamil dubbed in torrentZ.E.R.O. full movie in hindi 720pDownload Ghajini full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4The Last Horseman full movie hindi downloadEnd of the Night sub downloadDragon Age: Inquisition full movie free downloaddownload Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus
Please log in to post a reply.